The Importance of Maintaining Tires
Investing in Your Future Vehicle
Be Prepared When Buying a Used Vehicle
We are an automobile country. The U.S. earned much of its money and manufacturing strength based on its production of cars and trucks. As a result, we also have a large share of perfectly good used vehicles for sale across the country. There are a few ways to easily find a used automobile for sale, either from privately owned second hand autos, to the large number of used auto dealerships. When it comes to buying a used auto, the real question is this: is it better to buy used from a dealer or to buy directly from an owner?
When buying any automobile, it is always best to purchase the vehicle from a dealer. When it comes to used automobiles, it is even more important. As a used buy here pay here automobile dealer that has been in business for more than 50 years, Auto City Credit would like to share a number of reasons you should head out to the lot for your next used auto purchase.
- YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR: While you might save a few dollars by buying a vehicle from a private owner, you never know what you’re going to get. With private sales, there is no guarantee that the vehicle is in good working order. You get it “as is”. When you buy a used auto from a dealership, you know they have inspected the vehicle and deemed it worthy for resale, more often than not, fixing the little things that are wrong with it before putting it on the lot.
- WARRANTY: This goes along with “you get what you pay for”. Many used automobile dealers offer, at least, a temporary warranty on their vehicles. If something goes wrong, you can get your money back. At Auto City Credit, we offer one of the best warranties in the used car business, and even include a “love it or leave it” warranty. That means, if you don’t love it in the first few days, bring it back no questions asked.
- SELECTION: When it comes to finding a used auto, you want to shop around and see a variety of models to decide which one is right for you. Doing this with private buyers can take a lot of time and money, especially if you have to travel around. Dealerships have a variety of quality autos available that you can see and test for yourself, as well as a qualified staff to help you.
- CREDIT REPORTING: For those people who have low or no credit, buying a used auto at a dealership can actually improve your credit. At Auto City Credit, we report regularly to the credit bureaus, not just when something bad happens. This can help you get back on the track to a healthy credit score, which can have an impact in many other areas of your life.
- THINK FINANCING: When you buy a car from a “buy here, pay here” location, like Auto City Credit, you will drive away with a car if you choose to. Buying from private buyer requires a large chunk of cash, or dealing with banks for a private loan. This can be problematic for the person who struggles with credit. At Auto City Credit, it is our goal to get you in a car regardless of credit.
The upsides of buying from a used auto dealership like us, far outweigh the few dollars saved from buying from a private owner. Save yourself a lot of time and headaches the next time you are in the market for a quality used car, head straight for Auto City Credit!